Jez Higgins

Freelance software grandad
software created
extended or repaired


Follow me on Twitter
Applications, Libraries, Code
Talks & Presentations

Hire me
Contact

Older posts are available in the archive or through tags.

Feed

Monday 15 August 2005 Arabica

Just committed some late changes.
  • Added setFeature and getFeature member functions to SAX2DOM::Parser. It's pretty obvious now that they should have been there from the beginning, but since I never needed them I didn't even notice they were missing.
  • The MSXML wrapper now tries harder to instantiate an MSXML COM object. First it tries with for a Msxml2.SAXXMLReader.4.0 object, then it tries for a Msxml2.SAXXMLReader.3.0 object and finally falls back to the (so called) version independent ID. In the event that it can't find any vestige of MSXML it throws a SAXException, rather than calling exit.
  • MSXML wrapper destructor releases the COM object properly. Ages ago this was a bit of an issue, and not releasing was the lesser of two evils. Now it isn't, so I've fixed it.
  • XPath doesn't need to define BOOST_SPIRIT_DEBUG any more. It now defines BOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE.

Tagged code, arabica, xml, and c++


Jez Higgins

Freelance software grandad
software created
extended or repaired

Follow me on Twitter
Applications, Libraries, Code
Talks & Presentations

Hire me
Contact

Older posts are available in the archive or through tags.

Feed