#What's in your wallet?
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Open University affinity card. Not used it in an actual shop for years. Consequently have no idea what the pin is.
- JezUK credit card
- Birmingham City Council leisure card
- Pay for my swimming session on direct debit. This is the proof.
- Family Railcard
- Taking a child along on your train trip qualifies you for colossal discounts.
- This year's National Trust membership card
- Next year's National Trust membership card
- CTC membership card
- Oyster Card
- So Boris knows when I'm in the capital
- Book of stamps
- Half a dozen JezUK business cards
- Creasing gently
- An old parking ticket from the Bullring
- Two for one offer at the Sealife Centre on the back.
- Donor card
- Transplant surgeons like cyclists, apparently.
- Pass for the five Twenty20 cricket matches at Edgbaston
- Ticket for the Warwickshire vs Kent Pro40 match last Sunday
- Makes me sound like a raving cricket fan, which is not actually the case.
- Receipt from Somerfield
- Entry ticket for the Tyseley Locomotive Works Centenary Weekend
- Receipt for a cup of coffee from Camden Food at New Street
I always used to wonder what those blokes toting inch thick wallets or the women whose purses strained at the seams where carrying around. For years, I carried a debit card and nothing else. What was all that crap? Now, I'm beginning to understand. Other that the debit, JezUK, and swimming card, nearly everything else gets used from less than once a fortnight to (hopefully) never. I'm only carrying all this stuff around because it's credit card shaped and I've nowhere else obvious to keep it.* Dave's wallet [added 22nd Jul 2008]
Extra thing added today - Audax UK membership card. [added 26th Jul 2008]
[Add a comment]