Consultancy - Development C++ - Java - C# - XML - XSLT
JezUK provides software consultancy and development services. We emphasise strong design and robust implementation to provide high-quality source code.
JezUK's areas of expertise include
- Software design, using object-oriented, component-based and generic techniques
- C++ development, particularly library design and implementation
- XML processing using C++ and Java
- Internationalization and translation issues in software development
- Porting - taking code written for one platform and making work on another
- Cross platform development - targeting several platforms simultaneously from a single set of sources
Free software is the foundation of standards based development. JezUK provides the following packages under free licenses.
- Arabica, an XML and HTML toolkit written in C++. Arabica has a full SAX2 implementation for both XML and HTML parsing. Layered on SAX is a DOM Level 2.0 implementation, together with an XPath engine and XSLT processor. It delivers UTF-8 encoded std::strings or UCS-2 std::wstrings, but can also accommodate custom string types and alternative encodings.
- Mango, a Java library of generic algorithms, iterators, and functions.